Mmmh! This is just ONE of the fun things that can be done with doTERRA essential oils. There are SO many ways to use them! Even if you don't want to have a business with doTERRA =) Here are just a few ideas:
1. You can make crafts - rice pillows or potpourri that use essential oils; make tea-lights or melts and scent them with essential oils; create your own perfumes and scented lotions
2. You can expand your culinary skills - we have cookbooks that are tailored to doTERRA essential oils, or you can experiment on your own and figure out some new tempting recipes
3. You can share the oils with friends, loved ones and even strangers in order to help them with physical or emotional needs. I have several friends who are doing this as a way to reach out to others. It is so rewarding to see the oils helping and healing!
4. You can hold classes in your home teaching the benefits of the oils for children for babies, for pets, for moods, and more!
Discover How to Makeover YOUR Medicine Cabinet
Using All Natural Essential Oils from doTERRA!
Thank you for Watching Our Class for the doTERRA Medicine Cabinet Makeover!
I thought it might be helpful to you show you some of the success we have had in our previous companies. Although I took a break for a couple of years, I did have 4 years of earning a full time income and I took some photos so you could see for yourself.
In addition to those, I earned a Circle of Excellence, sat on the Promethean Leadership Council and was chosen for the cover of the Home Business Connection Magazine. Below are some more photos, as well as some photos of checks from that time.
Your skin is your largest organ. What goes onto your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream even faster than what you eat! That means the soap you use, cleaning products, skin-care, lotions, shampoos, deodorants... anything that touches your skin is absorbed into your body. At KARE we are always on the lookout for ways to make our own products or discover healthy products we can purchase and share with others that will be beneficial to their health.
We only promote products that pass our personal inspection. Never anything with petroleum or petroleum by-products (microcrystalline, vaseline, mineral oil, etc). Never anything with aluminum. Only non-GMO soy products. Nothing that we wouldn't use ourselves.
If a company we represent carries products we won't use, they will not be listed on our blog or website. You can feel confident in
Check it out! Finally! An easy way to lose weight! =) I'm going to try it!
Order yours today: News.MyBeyondOrganic.com
Being a mom is the highest calling there is. It's a big job and the rewards are out of this world. It takes a lot of hard work, but the benefits are immediate and they last through your entire life if the job is done right. In fact, I believe it is the most important job in the world.
That's why I believe if a woman wants to complement her husbands income, the best method for doing that is a business from home. There are several types of businesses that can be run out of the home.
Some moms run a day care. Some will do computer entry or piece work. A few really ambitious moms will start their own business with a service or product.
I have tried several of these myself. I taught piano lessons, I did piece work, I advertised in the classifieds to do mending, I owned my own home-made soap business for 6 1/2 years... but my personal favorite is a Network Marketing Business.
What do I like about Network Marketing?
1. First of all, with my soap business I could only grow so much with the amount of time I had to invest. The business grew quickly, but I could not give it more time and I did not want to use my hard-earned money to hire other people who did have time to give it. So I was limited in what I could do with it. With Network Marketing, I can leverage my time by building a team of people to work alongside me and the money doesn't come out of my pocket.
2. Secondly, I had to learn everything on my own. I had to make the soap, market the soap, create the website, design the logo, all of it. Personally I enjoy doing those types of things, but most people don't. It was a lot of work. With Network Marketing, the company does all these things.
3. Third, the personal growth is amazing. Being in Network Marketing for most of the last 7 years has forced me to grow in ways I never dreamed of. I have learned principles of business, marketing, leadership and discovered some amazing products and services that I otherwise would have never found. Even in my soap business, it would have taken me years to learn those same things.
I could go on and on with the benefits of joining a Network Marketing business, but instead let me suggest that you take a look at my business website and contact me.
What a great idea for gift giving! Beyond Organic's new Gift of Health box is filled with my favorite products, enough to sample and share, PLUS TWO copies of Jordan Rubins new book, Live Beyond Organic.
What is included:
This summer after becoming an Insider for Beyond Organic and hearing of the benefits of cultured beverages, we began purchasing Nancy's organic kefir. We really liked it, especially the peach flavor. We also tasted another brand that was not so good. I didn't know which one would be more similar to Amasai, so I was very ready to taste mine when it arrived today. Wow. I am very happy to report that it is SO GOOD and there is NO COMPARISON. The Amasai is smoother and much, much more sweet and flavorful than Nancy's kefir. I get so excited when something this good for me is also delicious! You can order some at http://News.MyBeyondOrganic.com/ and as a preferred customer or Mission Marketer you will get a 20% discount.