Mmmh! This is just ONE of the fun things that can be done with doTERRA essential oils. There are SO many ways to use them! Even if you don't want to have a business with doTERRA =) Here are just a few ideas:
1. You can make crafts - rice pillows or potpourri that use essential oils; make tea-lights or melts and scent them with essential oils; create your own perfumes and scented lotions
2. You can expand your culinary skills - we have cookbooks that are tailored to doTERRA essential oils, or you can experiment on your own and figure out some new tempting recipes
3. You can share the oils with friends, loved ones and even strangers in order to help them with physical or emotional needs. I have several friends who are doing this as a way to reach out to others. It is so rewarding to see the oils helping and healing!
4. You can hold classes in your home teaching the benefits of the oils for children for babies, for pets, for moods, and more!
Discover How to Makeover YOUR Medicine Cabinet
Using All Natural Essential Oils from doTERRA!
Thank you for Watching Our Class for the doTERRA Medicine Cabinet Makeover!
I thought it might be helpful to you show you some of the success we have had in our previous companies. Although I took a break for a couple of years, I did have 4 years of earning a full time income and I took some photos so you could see for yourself.
In addition to those, I earned a Circle of Excellence, sat on the Promethean Leadership Council and was chosen for the cover of the Home Business Connection Magazine. Below are some more photos, as well as some photos of checks from that time.
Your skin is your largest organ. What goes onto your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream even faster than what you eat! That means the soap you use, cleaning products, skin-care, lotions, shampoos, deodorants... anything that touches your skin is absorbed into your body. At KARE we are always on the lookout for ways to make our own products or discover healthy products we can purchase and share with others that will be beneficial to their health.
We only promote products that pass our personal inspection. Never anything with petroleum or petroleum by-products (microcrystalline, vaseline, mineral oil, etc). Never anything with aluminum. Only non-GMO soy products. Nothing that we wouldn't use ourselves.
If a company we represent carries products we won't use, they will not be listed on our blog or website. You can feel confident in
Being a mom is the highest calling there is. It's a big job and the rewards are out of this world. It takes a lot of hard work, but the benefits are immediate and they last through your entire life if the job is done right. In fact, I believe it is the most important job in the world.
That's why I believe if a woman wants to complement her husbands income, the best method for doing that is a business from home. There are several types of businesses that can be run out of the home.
Some moms run a day care. Some will do computer entry or piece work. A few really ambitious moms will start their own business with a service or product.
I have tried several of these myself. I taught piano lessons, I did piece work, I advertised in the classifieds to do mending, I owned my own home-made soap business for 6 1/2 years... but my personal favorite is a Network Marketing Business.
What do I like about Network Marketing?
1. First of all, with my soap business I could only grow so much with the amount of time I had to invest. The business grew quickly, but I could not give it more time and I did not want to use my hard-earned money to hire other people who did have time to give it. So I was limited in what I could do with it. With Network Marketing, I can leverage my time by building a team of people to work alongside me and the money doesn't come out of my pocket.
2. Secondly, I had to learn everything on my own. I had to make the soap, market the soap, create the website, design the logo, all of it. Personally I enjoy doing those types of things, but most people don't. It was a lot of work. With Network Marketing, the company does all these things.
3. Third, the personal growth is amazing. Being in Network Marketing for most of the last 7 years has forced me to grow in ways I never dreamed of. I have learned principles of business, marketing, leadership and discovered some amazing products and services that I otherwise would have never found. Even in my soap business, it would have taken me years to learn those same things.
I could go on and on with the benefits of joining a Network Marketing business, but instead let me suggest that you take a look at my business website and contact me.
One thing that I find to be very helpful as I build my business is logging my daily activity. To do this I have a sheet called an "Activity Success Log". You can download for free this activity success log. Each day I fill in hatch marks for the activities listed on the sheet and then total them at the bottom. Underneath the chart is a list of amounts for each day that tell you if you are on track. Here is a sheet that explains how to track your activities.
I also have a sheet with 100 squares. This idea came from Jordan Adler's book, Beach Money. The way this is used is to fill in each square with the name of a person who has been to a professional business presentation. A business presentation could be a 3-way call with your upline, a webinar, a live meeting, or a one-on-one with you using your company's materials. It could also be a company website with a capture page, company literature or a company CD. The key is that all of these things must be persuasive. For an idea of what is persuasive, listen to Tracy's training CD on Persuasion.
So now that we know the business presentation must be persuasive, each time you have a guest in front of one, write their name in one of the boxes on the 100 square chart. Your goal is to fill in every square of that chart and by the time you have 100 names down, you will be successful in your business. As time goes on, you can highlight the ones who join in yellow and the ones who don't join in red. This way you have a bird's eye view of your percentage of those who join compared to how many were at the presentation.
For example, if you have written 20 names in 20 different squares and 5 of them are marked yellow, 3 are marked red and the rest are not colored yet, then you know that 25% of the people who saw your presentation joined your business. This is a very good number! Then you know to continue doing what you are doing.
However, if you have written 20 names in 20 different squares and only 1 of them is marked yellow, 15 are marked red and 4 are not colored yet, then you know that .05% of the people who saw your presentation joined your business. This is NOT a very good number! Then you know you need to find out what is wrong... your invitation, the presentation, the company, your belief, or the type of people you are putting in front of the presentation.
These are all ways to self-check! Of course, ideally you want to have leaders in the company that will work with you and show you these things. I'm so thankful that my company has that kind of leadership!
Here is a copy of the 100 square chart, but it was made for a specific company (that I am not a part of), so you will want to cross off what is written at the bottom and write the top position your company offers there instead.
Are you a cowgirl or a cowgirl at heart? If you are, then we have just the makeup you have been looking for.
Cowgirl Dirt is a young company, providing a natural and organic mineral makeup with excellent results. We, at KARE Solutions, have recently become distributors for the company and are now selling it in our online store. So trot on over and place your order. =)
In keeping with the theme, we will also be offering some western products of our own... a rhinestone makeup bag, a cowgirl boot candle, glitter gel or spray for the rodeo horse... come check it out at the
There are a lot of individuals and families feeling the effect of the financial situation in our world today. This is a perfect time to share a business opportunity that can make a change in their lives. Especially when we can help them live in a more healthy manner at the same time.
Although some people do make a serious income, the majority will make anywhere from $500-$1000 per month. Now let me ask you, what difference would it make in your life to have an extra $500-$1000 coming in month after month?
Regardless of your aspirations, I am here for each and every one of you. I am dedicating myself to helping you reach your goals. Put as many people in front of me as you can. If you put 100 qualified people in front of me, you will be set. It's up to you to choose how fast you want to find them. =) .